Are you looking for well trained professionals?
We help you!
The hurdle no. 1 for gaining new talents from other EU countries and their subsequent recognition is the language barrier
How to resolve the language barriers successfully?
Absence of language skills will be compensated by the European Commission’s “Your first Your Job” and “Reactivate” mobility programs, which helps candidates to finance German language courses with a final Goethe / Telc language exam
Future-oriented thinking and acting for your company, your clinic or healthcare provider
In selecting the specialist staff, JobLaborum ensures high quality: all our candidates are checked in advance and, with a positive selection of candidates, included in the program in order to receive funding for language courses, recognition documents and travel. But you too, as a future employer, will be looked after and registered in order to create a trustworthy basis for the candidates for their future careers. This security is very important in times of uncontrolled recruitment in Europe and offers us further cooperation with the public structures on the ground, which will ultimately benefit you.
Our project is thought for the long term:
We set ourselves the goal of successfully integrating candidates without a time limit into your company.
OUR PROJECT, STEP BY STEP
We offer you a recruitment team that is always available for you and looks after the care of the selected candidates – from the first day up to the completed probationary period and takeover in your company or clinic.
Overview – Integration process of proffessionals :
- Analysis of needs and individual concept for your company
- Cooperation agreement and order to recruit new employees
- Transmission of all information for the vacancies
- Registration of your company to participate in the mobility programs of the EC
- Preselection of applicants
- Organization of your personnel selection with interpreters and supervision by assistants of the EU programs “YfEj” / “Reactivate”
- Selection of your future staff
- Confirmation by letter of intent (employment contract)
- Admission to the program and start of german intensive language courses with official examination Telc / Goethe B2 / C1
- Organization of the recognition documents for Germany
- Initiation of recognition, planning and arrival
- Arrival of the employees
- Start of the employment contract
- Supervision of candidates until the passed probationary period
What our customers say about us:
- Working with JobLaborum has become an important asset to our company. The perfectly designed program has enabled us to attract very good new employees, some of whom have been working for years and have started careers
Kitaeinrichtungen in Oberbayern
- The collaboration with Ms. Moreschini is very satisfying for us, meanwhile we have a real little” village “of Italian employees who have become well integrated and indispensable.
Städtischen Klinikum in NRW
- We have already been able to recommend Joblaborum to partner clinics and will continue to recruit staff through the program
Privater Klinikkonzern, NRW
We will call you back.
Use our free callback service and send us your phone number and preferred call time.
This service is available Monday through Friday from 10: 00-16: 00.